the stand and base
Please setup or remove the base
following below steps.
- For optimal viewing it is recommended to look
at the full face of the monitor, then adjust the
monitor's angle to your own preference.
- Hold the stand so you do not topple the monitor
when you change the monitor's angle.
- You are able to adjust the monitor's angle from
Do not touch the LCD screen when you change the angle.
It may cause damage or break the LCD screen.
Cable Connections On Back of Monitor and
Turn off your computer before performing the procedure
- Connect the power cable to the AC port on the
back of the monitor.
- Connect one end of the 15-pin D-Sub cable to the
back of the monitor and connect the other end to
the computer's D-Sub port.
- (Optional – Requires a video card with DVI port) - Connect one end of the 24-pin DVI cable to the back of the monitor and connect the other end to the computer’s DVI port.
your monitor and computer.
If your monitor displays an image, installation is
complete. If it does not display an image, see
Wall Mounting Arm
Preparing to Install An Optional Wall
This monitor can be attached to a
wall mounting arm you purchase separately. Disconnect
power before this procedure. Follow these steps:
- Remove the base.
- Follow the manufacturer's
instructions to assemble the wall mounting arm.
- Place the wall mounting arm
onto the back of the monitor. Line up the holes
of the arm with the holes in the back of the monitor.
- Insert the 4 screws into the
holes and tighten.
the cables. Refer to the user's manual that
came with the optional wall mounting arm for instructions
on attaching it to the wall.
Noted : VESA mounting screw holes are not available for all models, please check with the dealer or official department of AOC.
Distance between the wall-mount holes : 100 x 100 mm
Screw specification for wall-mount : M4 x 10